The term “Yoga” is derived from the Sanskrit word “Yuj,” meaning to “join.” It refers to oneness and or getting united. It is a way to derive self-perfection through developing their talents on their physical, mental, vital, and spiritual levels. Yoga helps to keep a balance in all spheres of life. It makes the human system attune to its essence, commonly known as the conscious seer that thrives within.
Simple Yoga Poses
Yoga covers a wide range of poses and postures that make the body fit. Here are a few standard poses practiced by many as they brace themselves to face the world.
- Tadasana or Mountain Pose- Tadasana is considered to be the foundation of all standing postures. It is the ideal pose for those who are suffering from weak back muscles. Breathe and raise your toes in such a manner that you can balance your body on your heels. Your arms and shoulders should be well stretched.
- Urdhva Hastansana (Raising arms pose)- Your arms should be up over your head. It would be best to remain grounded within the heels while your whole body needs to be well stretched. This helps to improve postures and strengthens legs.
- Uttanasana (Standing forward bend)- While inhaling, create a back-bending arc in the lower spine. Reverse this pose while exhaling as you drop and tuck your tailbone and bring your abdominals towards your spine to round your lower back. It helps to stretch the hamstrings and the back.
- Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)- While you exhale, bring your torso over your legs, doing a forward bend. It also helps with posture.
Why 30-Day Yoga Challenge?
If you are a daily yoga practitioner, it will help you guide yourself into becoming a better person with better day-to-day practices. Continuation of yoga practice can lead one to grow and develop and become the best version of themselves.
DareMe provides several 30 Day yoga challenges that will help you gain flexibility and strength, and tone and shape your body with the best results.
- 30 Days of Mindful Movement- This 30-day yoga challenge will help you set an intention for your everyday life, work on your mindfulness, and help to become more focused.
- Yoga Journey of Conscious Breath- This challenge is for beginners. It will help to overcome emotional obstacles in life and will boost the immune function of the body.
- Yoga for Complete Beginners- This challenge mainly teaches you to get acquainted with the basics of yoga and the foundation of yoga poses.
- Morning Yoga Challenge- This yoga challenge makes you all energized in the morning and increases your focus and productivity at work. This will also aid you in improving your flexibility and health.
Practicing yoga every day is a great way to get your mind at rest and become more productive. Peace of mind and a fit body will help you to get work done quickly. Get yourself enrolled in the programs offered by DareMe and get yourself trained to be the best version.