Yoga is our passion. Your health and wellness is our obsession.
This Good to Know video is all about yoga poses you can do at your desk.
Try These 8 Desk Yoga Poses the Next Time Your Body Is Aching at Work:
You don’t need any props other than your work desk and chair to find deep relief with these eight yoga poses.
1. Chair Pose (Utkatasana)
2. Seated Forward Fold (Paschimottanasana)
3. Seated Twist (Ardha Matsyendrasana)
4. Standing Supported Halfway Lift (Ardha Uttanasana)
5. Standing Supported Plank (Phalankasana)
6. Cow Face Pose Arm Stretch (Gomukhasana)
7. Seated Figure Four (Eka Pada Utkatasana)
8. Neck and Wrist Circles
Your yoga practice doesn’t need to be big or elaborate to be effective. You can really target all major areas of your body right from your desk at work.
And if you consistently practice just a little bit of yoga every day at your desk, your body will very likely thank you down the line.
You can read the full article here:
Take a yoga class that incorporates poses to undo the negative affects of sitting for long periods of times.
We hope you found this Good to Know.
If you have an account then please login, or register to create a new account
- Admin Dare Me