Music & Mantras for Mindfulness, Healing and Sleep
OM Chanting @528Hz
OM is the mantra, or vibrations that is chanted in the beginning and end of any Meditation or Yoga Practice.
OM - The most well known and universal of the bija mantras it is the sound of creation and causes energy to gather and flow upward and outward. Everything in the universe is pulsating and vibrating – nothing is really standing still!
The sound OM in this track vibrates at 528Hz which promotes healthy functioning of Endocrine System, which in turns helps in reducing the cortisol levels, thus reducing stress levels and promoting sleep time whole body cell level repair. It also helps in balancing and tuning Solar Plexus Chakra which helps in more Self Confidence and Self Esteem. When we combine these 2 powerful sources of sound and vibration, what we get is totally miraculous.
OM CHANTING MEDITATION : HOW TO DO IT?
- Begin by finding a comfortable position, but one in which you will not fall asleep. Sitting on the floor with your legs crossed is a good position to try.
- Close your eyes. Keep you hands on your knees with palms facing the sky and let the thumb and index finger touch
- Take a deep breath and Relax your Body.
- Now Start Chanting OM, along with the track. Remember not to chant loudly. These mantra is to be recited to feel your inner vibrations.
- As you chant OM feel the energy rising from lower part of the body to the top. As you recite 'mmmmm' feel the tension at the top of the head leaving your body.
- With each chant you will start feeling lighter and lighter.
If you have an account then please login, or register to create a new account
- Admin Dare Me